Da Lat is also called “Little Paris”, the capital of Lam Dong province. The city is located on the Langbiang Plateau in the southern part of the Central Highlands. Da Lat was originally the playground of the French during their invasion in southern Vietnam. Coming to Da Lat, tourists will not only be surprised by the beautiful landscapes, comfortable weather but also by the imprint of French architectures on this land.
Top Visiting Places:
- Langbiang mountain which is 2,167m above sea level, the most attractive place of Da Lat for both domestic and foreign customers. From that height, visitors can enjoy the panorama of Da Lat City.
- Flower Garden with hundreds kinds of species is the top must-see place in Da Lat.
- Xuan Huong Lake is located in the central of the city as the beautiful heart of Da Lat.
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery is a part of The Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen. The monastery is located on Phung Hoang mountain and above Tuyen Lam lake. This is not only the largest monastery in Lam Dong but also the sightseeing and worship place for locals and tourists.
- Bao Dai Summer Palace where the last King of Vietnam and his royal family escape the summer heat. Inside the palace many valuable items still preserved in good condition.
Needless to say, if you’d like to see beautiful mountains in Vietnam and get a little break from the hectic and bustling lifestyle , then Da Lat may be the best option for you! e perfect option for you!