Tra Su forest is located around 200 Km away from Ho Chi Minh city to Tinh Bien-An Giang province.
Tra Su-Home to 140 types of flora, 70 species of birds, 11 types of animals, 25 species of reptiles, and 23 kinds of fish, the forest is a nature lover’s dream.
Activities, special food:
- Typical dishes : “Thốt nốt” sugar, braised fish, “điên điển” salad,..etc.
- Taking a “bird’s eye view”: from 25 meter watchtower, enjoying the afternoon breezes while sipping on a fresh coconut.
- Walking along the banks of the waterways in the hear of the forest by “three-boats “-a special cruise in Vietnam :3 .
- Taking to the monkey bridges and make a selfie photo : )
- It is recommended to visit here in in the flooding season (from July to the end of November) but the best period from September to October.
- Afternoon is the liveliest time when thousands of bird come back nets on the mangrove trees. It brings a result that why you will be requested to wear a conical hat to avoid bird’s fences and shit :)).